Thursday 12 June 2008

Lily Allen: 'My behavior is not embarrassing'

Lily AllenLily Allen has denied reports she was thrown off a yacht party in Cannes -- and insists her behavior is what you'd expect from a normal 23-year-old.


The 'Smile' singer took her My Space blog Friday to "respond to things I read about my self in the press."


She says, "For the record I was not thrown off any body's yacht in Cannes, occasionally I drink wine with lunch and yes I swim topless , this in my book is not embarrassing behavior.


"I'm 23 years old it's not my fault if photographers follow me everywhere and need a story to print with their pointless pictures."


The singer also goes on to say she wishes digital cameras hadn't been invented, but "on the other hand digital pictures are easier to retouch, so I shouldn't complain," she writes.


And cooling reports she's back together with her ex, Chemical Brothers star Ed Simons, after the pair were spotted having lunch together, Lily says, "I went for lunch with my ex boyfriend yesterday, lunch.


"I am not some failed baby making machine desperately to trying to win my man back.


"Sometimes I think these journalists are still living in the 50's.


"No one knows anything about my relationships. Ed and I are friends, who went for lunch yesterday, thats it."




See Also